Passion Pink! Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Clay Mask
Benefits and Ingredients
This product includes a free mask brush valued at $14.95.
Our ingredients are reported to have the following benefits:
- Strawberry extract - a soothing toner that reduces the size of pores
- Papaya extract - naturally rejuvenating and regenerating, it contains Vitamin A and C and gently exfoliates through enzymes in the extract
- Pineapple extract - anti inflammatory, skin brightening, and exfoliating
- Tangerine essential oil - beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin types
- Australian pink clay - the feel on the skin is smooth and and silky it is also exfoliating, drawing and nourishing
- Kaolin clay - reduces oil production that can lead to breakouts, leaving skin feeling smooth and full of vitality
- Portulaca extract - anti inflammatory, anti irritant great for acne
- White Willow Bark - anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, clearing pores, alleviating acne and irritation
- Rose (otto)Water - a powerful anti-inflammatory that has soothing properties that have been seen to clear acne, reduce the appearance of scars, pigmentation and fine lines, ease redness and restore the skins moisture balance
- Kakadu Plum extract - the highest source of vitamin C it contains gallic and ellagic acids that are antibacterial and antifungal. These phytochemicals can help fight skin infections and treat acne-prone skin
- Apricot kernel oil - enriches, rehydrates and it’s the special ingredient that leaves your skin feeling soft.
- Vitamin E oil - is a super power that stops skin from losing moisture, protects cells from damage and softens skin
Additional ingredients are plantserve e (preservative), emulsifying wax and pink mica….because every girl loves a bit of sparkle!
Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates and phthalates. It is vegan and cruelty free. Fully Australian made and owned.
Patch test behind your ear first.
Use every second day by painting it on with your free mask brush. Leave on for 10 minutes or until dry and flaky for the goodness to soak in. As it becomes flaky it will start to draw the moisture out of your skin so it is time to wash it off.
Rinse off with warm water and pat gently to dry.
Don’t forget to get your wrist cuffs to stop the water running down your arms…they are so handy!
Finish with a light moisturiser….soon we will begin presales for our jasmine scented aloe vera and marine collagen featherweight moisturiser.